About This Webinar
Sean Conners of Contractor Appointments invites Tim Musch to join him on this webinar to talk with him about how Home Improvement companies can get that WOW Factor with their Marketing and Sales in 2023.
They will be discussing what modern customers now expect when it comes to the home improvement buying experience, how much do digital estimating tools, tablets, and beautiful presentations actually make a difference in the selling process, and after the roller coaster the last few years have been, what’s the take on what we’ve learned and where we’re at now as a result.
- Tim’s background in the home improvement industry.
- Why Tim decided on a move to Paradigm after 26 years with MarketSharp.
- The last couple years have been quite the ride in our industry. What’s the take on what we’ve learned and where we’re at now.
- What modern customers expect when it comes to the home improvement buying experience
- How digital estimating tools, tablets, and beautiful presentations make a difference in the selling process.
- With more companies adopting this technology, what’s next? What’s the NEW edge companies can expect to see.
Founder & CEO of Contractor Appointments
Sean Conners is the Founder, and CEO of Contractor Appointments, a performance-based lead generator providing predictable growth for top home service brands. Pay Per Lead or Pay Per Sale.
Sean geeks out on building systems, structure, and automation that empower better customer experiences. The past 14 years of his career have been spent in technology and lead generation for Home Services brands. He’s a father of 8 amazing kids, has been married almost 14 years, and resides in the beautiful state of Minnesota. He loves to snowboard with his kids in the winter and spend every minute they can on a lake in the summer.
Business Development Specialist at Paradigm Vendo
Tim has spent the last 30 years developing and refining technology solutions for contractors in the industry. Prior to that, he spent 15 years gaining experience in a family-owned remodeling company in Central Wisconsin. Tim regularly speaks with industry groups to build the case for the benefits of systemizing local, independent businesses.
Currently, Tim is a Business Development Specialist for Paradigm, LLC, which is transforming the way that residential construction business is done across the globe with solutions such as their digital selling tool, Paradigm Vendo™.Prior to that, he spent 15 years gaining experience in a family owned remodeling company in Central Wisconsin.