About This Webinar
Sean Conners of Contractor Appointments invites Michaella Huffsmith (Director of Sales) to join him on this webinar to talk about the pros and cons of Pay-Per-Sale vs. Pay Per Lead.
- A brief overview of Pay-Per-Sale and Pay-Per-Lead models and how they differ from each other.
- How sales are reported and tracked and when fees are collected.
- What is the percentage of revenue taken per trade.
- The factors that businesses should consider when deciding between the two models.
- The benefits of Pay-Per-Sale or staying on a Pay-Per-Lead model.
Founder & CEO of Contractor Appointments
Sean Conners is the Founder, and CEO of Contractor Appointments, a performance-based lead generator providing predictable growth for top home service brands. Pay Per Lead or Pay Per Sale.
Sean geeks out on building systems, structure, and automation that empower better customer experiences. The past 14 years of his career have been spent in technology and lead generation for Home Services brands. He’s a father of 8 amazing kids, has been married almost 14 years, and resides in the beautiful state of Minnesota. He loves to snowboard with his kids in the winter and spend every minute they can on a lake in the summer.
Director of Sales at Contractor Appointments
Michaella is the Director of Sales at Contractor Appointments. Michaella’s role is to inform contractors of the services offered and help them determine what will be the best fit for their business.
In Michaella’s free time, she enjoys spending time with her family in the great outdoors!