About This Webinar
Together Sean and Sarah will discuss the pain points and solutions for companies who are trying to navigate using financing to pre-qualify leads
- How are home improvement companies using financing on the front end of the customer’s journey?
- How present the financing offer and getting people fill out the qualification form
- How your first sale is getting them pre-qualified to make sure you’re saving them time and yourself
- How to script your presentation of financing so they fill out the form (does not affecting your credit
- What percentage of homeowners actually fill out the pre-qualification form
CEO/ Founder of Contractor Appointments
Sean Conners is the Founder, and CEO of Contractor Appointments, a performance-based lead generator providing predictable growth for top home service brands. Pay Per Lead or Pay Per Sale.
Sean geeks out on building systems, structure, and automation that empower better customer experiences. The past 14 years of his career have been spent in technology and lead generation for Home Services brands. He’s a father of 8 amazing kids, have been married almost 14 years, and reside in the beautiful state of Minnesota. He loves to snowboard with his kids in the winter and spend every minute they can on a lake in the summer.
Business Development Manager at Hearth
Sarah Kreps is the Business Development Manager at Hearth. Hearth provides home improvement companies of all sizes with simple customer financing solutions, digital payment collection, and more.