About the Role: Marketing Management (fully remote)
Job Summary: Lead marketing team and activities resulting in a diverse channel strategy and stable sales growth. This new role in our growing organization will be taking over marketing responsibilities from the owner.
1. Leading Marketing Team
- Managing outside vendors. As a growing team, we work with many outside vendors to help with our marketing and design work. Working closely with these vendors to ensure a shared vision, outcome, and timeline to bring projects to completion.
- Hiring and leading additional internal resources. Currently, marketing is handled by the owner and one other interim affiliate manager. Plans to hire at least one additional team member in the marketing department in 2023.
- Increasing and growing leadership skills. We believe in servant leadership, where leaders lead by example, lift others up, and have the heart for helping others.
2. Execute & Optimize Current Marketing Strategies
- Manage existing marketing strategies. The marketing and lead-generation strategies we've created so far have helped us grow 30-50% per year. Ensuring the programs in place continue to run and performed at or better than they are now.
- Optimize existing marketing initiatives. We don't need to recreate the wheel but to optimize current initiatives and find areas of improvement.
- Existing marketing channels include Google Ads, YouTube ads, Facebook Ads, Tiktok, Display, affiliate management, and purchasing leads from 3rd party channels.
3. Project Management
- Accountability. Marketing programs require short-term and long-term project management and accountability that need to be managed through Asana (our project management software).
- Participate in team meetings and individual meetings to support other team members and offer insight from the sales perspective.
- Encourage and support other team members building camaraderie among the team.
About the Company.
Our desire is to build a platform where contractors feel treated fairly as partners, only paying for projects in which they’re hired, not lead fees. Where pros are incentivized to actually serve homeowners because when they do they get access to more opportunities. To build a platform where homeowners want to come back for their next project and refer their friends and family.
We're a small team with a big mission. Want to join us?
- No secrets and nothing to hide.
- Open company finances
- Open salaries
- Honesty = trust.
(Default to action)
- Ship the MVP and iterate upon it.
- Failure is only input for the next iteration.
Slow Growth / Stability
- You (and your family) first, the team second, the customer third.
- Building sustainable systems, processes, and automation that create solid foundations.
Interdependence (1+1 = 3) -
- Skills/Gifts/Strengths > roles or titles
- We’re measured by our collective contribution to the world > Individual contribution (this is one large group project, the better we organize our unique Skills/Gifts/Strengths the better our outcome)
Qualifications To Apply
- 3+ years marketing experience
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- 12+ months working fully remote
- Ability to communicate expectations, manage conflict, develop alternatives, and find a compromise
- Adaptable and responsive in a rapidly-changing work environment
- Ability to juggle multiple conversations at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
We may be a small company but we strive to pay very well. Here are the salary and benefits for this role:
- $85K Base Salary
- $500-1,500 monthly health care credit ($500 single, $1,500 family) to buy your own insurance
- Dental Insurance 100% Company Paid
- Vision Insurance 100% Company Paid
- $150 monthly internet reimbursement
- Company 401K matched at 4%
- 14 days PTO, 8 Sick Days, All Major Holidays